Whether you’re looking to buy a new purse online, or just wondering what the Magic-Lakers score is, you can use a search engine that will donate to the cause of your choice.
The site is GoodSearch.com and using it is as easy as one, two, three.
1. Choose your cause or school (yes, you can even give back to your alma mater)
2. Search the Web for whatever you’re looking for (GoodSearch is powered by Yahoo!)
3. GoodSearch donates to your cause for every search using their advertising revenue
GoodSearch has already helped hundreds of nonprofits raise amazing amounts of dollars. And over 80,000 nonprofits are currently using the site (now growing at a rate of 100 per day).
Plus, remember that purse you wanted to buy?
Get it through GoodSearch’s GoodShop and 30% of the purchase will go to the cause of your choice. Is that great, or what?
They even have over 1,000 top retailers, like Best Buy, Amazon, and Buy.com.
So whether you are searching or shopping, start searching for good today!
- GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50-percent of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users.
- Organization Type: For-Profit Social Venture
- Website: www.goodsearch.com
- Founder(s): Ken and JJ Ramberg
- Founded: 2005
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- See complete company list here